Monday 5 August 2013

This or That Book Tag

As this Is my first ever book tag I will explain what it is:

A book tag is where there is a certain thing you have to do, and then afterwards you either say "who" you want to do it by "Tagging" them or you can just say I "tag" everyone who is watching this.




Original Tag- Aura's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AurasBookBox


Questions:

1.audio or book in hand

2.soft cover or hardback

3.fiction or non-fiction

4.fantasy world or real life issues
5.harrypotter or twilight

6.kindle, I-pad or other

7.borrow or buy

8.bookstore or on online
9.tell me onetime or total trilogy
10.moster read or short and sweet
11.stary eyed romance or full of action
12.curl up in your snuggie or bathe in the sun
13.hot chocolate or latte
14.read the review or decide for yourself


Hope you do it!

Tara
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...