Saturday 3 August 2013

library Haul (5) ! :)

Hello everyone, 

I went to the library today with my boyfriend and picked up two books! 
1 of them I was VERY excited about, the other 1, I just want to know how the series continues!

Partials (Partials Sequence #1) by Dan Wells

Partials (Partials, #1) 

Which I am so excited to read, as I have been waiting to read this for so long!
I have heard really good things about this book, so I am going to read this knowing that loads of people love this!


Twisted Heart (Dark Angel #2) by Eden Maguire

Twisted Heart (Dark Angel, #2)

I got this one after finishing the first one, which was in my Library Haul (4) ! :)
I am interested in reading the second one, but I am not as excited as reading Partials. :D 



Tara
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...