Friday 6 April 2012

Follow Friday 11

Click the image :D

I used to this before.. so I decided to try it again.

Q: Have you ever bought a book BECAUSE of a bad review?


A: I don't think I have, But I can say I have read many books which people have hated, but I loved it :) I guess everyone has different tastes :) 


You shouldn't be put of a book just because some people don't like.



So what about all of you? Have you ever bought a book because of a bad review? 




Follow me and give a link to your blog and I will follow you back :) 


7 comments:

  1. Totally. I always find it weird how to people can read the same book and have completly different experiences. New follower. Here's mine: My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I did en I do :p Bad reviews always makes me want to read it just to find out what I feel about the book..

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh :D Ill follow you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. Tastes differ and that's it! :'D

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep :D I will go read yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following from FF - it's my first week taking part, so I'd love it if you would check out my FF post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...